Office Assistant – Basis Technology
Basis Technology is seeking a part-time Office Assistant for its Somerville headquarters.
We are looking for a proactive, flexible self-starter with strong organizational and administrative skills, who can prioritize and multitask extraordinarily well. You must live or be able to commute within a 20-minute radius of Somerville. Standard working hours are 9:00 am to 2:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
– Answer and screen incoming telephone calls and inquiries, greet incoming guests and take appropriate action
– Assist the General Administration Team as needed
– General upkeep of an orderly office environment
– Manage office and kitchen supply inventories
– Maintain busy kitchen and restock food and beverage supplies
– Handle all details of office meals (ordering, set up, break down)
– Other administrative duties as assigned
[Part-Time (Hourly)] Hourly Rate: 20-24
– Bachelor’s degree preferred
– A customer-focused attitude
– Excel in effective and positive verbal and written communications
– Able to handle confidential information
– Demonstrated experience in a US office environment, preferably high tech
– Strong time management and organizational skills
– Perform with a high degree of accuracy and have excellent attention to detail
– Dependable and able to work independently and with little direction
– Proficient computer skills with experience in Google Apps, spreadsheets, and Adobe Acrobat
Level of English Required: Advanced/Fluent
How to Apply:
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.