At the Harvard University, Graduate School of Design. The Temp Executive Assistant will help out the Landscape Architecture and Urban Planning and Design suite with in-person coverage 3-5 days/week. Duties include addressing and triaging walk-ins, phone calls, and help with specific tasks at the direction of the Program Manager and Department Manager.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serve as assistant for Urban Planning and Design and Landscape Architecture staff and faculty leadership; greets visitors to the office, takes phone calls, monitors departmental email accounts and provides ad-hoc support as needed.
• Provides support to department manager, program manager, and executive coordinator with respect to department activities and projects; may be asked to coordinate and staff events and/or meetings, and coordinate room reservations, catering, and events.
• Responsible for data collection and data entry, as requested.
• Performs additional duties as requested.
[Full-Time (Hourly)] Hourly Rate: 28-32
The work schedule for this position will be Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm with a one-hour unpaid lunch
• HS diploma or equivalent.
• 3+ years’ administrative support experience in a high-level environment required, with demonstrated experience in office administration and customer service.
• Proficiency with MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills.
There are no known physical requirements associated with this position.
Work performed on-campus, with potential for specific projects to be performed remotely or in a hybrid fashion.
Level of English Required: Advanced/Fluent
How to Apply:
Email resume and cover letter to: