RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR INTERN – Harvard University Human Resources
RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR INTERN
Harvard Human Resources and Consulting Team provides direct human resources consulting and talent acquisition services to ~5,500 leaders, managers, and employees in the central administration, working across a broad range of businesses and academic and operational functions. We partner with leaders, managers, employees, and teams to adopt programs, policies and practices in alignment with theAttract, Develop and Retainemployee life cycle, whilefostering greater performanceand engagement.
The Recruitment Coordinator Intern (RCI) will join a dynamic Human Resources team of twelve supporting the full range of HR services for Harvard University Information Technology, Harvard Financial Administration Department and Harvard University Employees Credit Union. The RCI performs administrative duties and coordinates a variety of activities in support of the recruitment function in partnership with Recruiters on the team.
If you are a resourceful, flexible and client-focused professional who collaborates well in a team environment, we are looking for you!
Interview and onboarding activity for this position may be conducted via telephone & Zoom video conferencing.
Our team supports remote work. Additional details will be discussed during the interview process.
The University requires all Harvard community members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and remain up to date with COVID-19 vaccine boosters, as detailed in Harvard’s Vaccine & Booster Requirements. Individuals may claim exemption from the vaccine requirement for medical or religious reasons. More information regarding the University’s COVID vaccination requirement, exemptions, and verification of vaccination status may be found at the University’s “COVID-19 Vaccine Information” webpage: http://www.harvard.edu/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccine-information/.
Harvard continues to place the highest priority on the health, safety and wellbeing of its faculty, staff and students, as well as the wider community. Information and details can be found via Harvard’s Coronavirus Workplace Policies website: https://hr.harvard.edu/corona-virus-workplace-policies.
MORE ABOUT US:
Harvard is a special place, filled with diverse, energetic, and talented people who are driven to grow and succeed. By working here, you join a vibrant community that advances Harvard’s world-changing mission in meaningful ways, inspires innovation and collaboration, and builds skills and expertise.
Explore the many reasons to work for Harvard:
• Support our inspiringmission.Here, we are committed to educating leaders and advancing research thatmakes a difference in the world, in fields as varied as medicine and public health, education, law, engineering, design andbusiness.
• Meet amazing people. You have the opportunity to work with incredible people—among them, world-renowned researchers, thought leaders, innovators, and problem solvers.
• Enjoy our beautiful campus.Our 209-acre campus ranges from the ivy-covered halls of historic Harvard Yard to cutting edge research and academic buildings designed by leading architects. Conveniently located near transportation along with restaurants, shopping, and entertainment, our campus provides a stunning backdrop for all that happens here.
• Take advantage of unparalleled cultural opportunities. Get your culture fix at Harvard’sAmerican Repertory Theater, our world-classArt Museumsand on-campus musical events and lectures, or explore nature’s beauty at theArnold Arboretum.
[Part-Time (Hourly)] Hourly Rate: 24.99-25
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinating interview schedules throughout the hiring process
• Advertising and posting jobs to various job boards, community partners and local colleges.
• Assisting with and participating in recruiting activities, such as career fairs, general employment services and university-wide marketing and employment branding
• Special projects as assigned
Our ideal candidate will have:
• MS Office experience (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize work, multitask, and attention to detail
• Ability to maintain confidential information
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/k5xaOKhDmj24qh67DS2gba
Level of English Required:
How to Apply: