Controlling pests on-site in a variety of accounts. Provides pest control services by placing pest control materials in designated locations, conducting inspections and resolving customers issues.
• Physically inspecting a variety of residential and commercial structures to determine the presence of pests; calculating the severity of infestations and the degree of structural damage.
• Interfacing directly with commercial clients and homeowners regarding the work to be accomplished and completed.
• Coordinating activities with the office and other team members.
• Schedules work on assigned route, maintains current account service instructions and high
communication in contacting customers.
• Receiving and properly accounting for company funds collected during business activities.
• Submitting all paperwork and collections weekly including time sheets and receipts.
• Performing other administrative tasks at the supervisor’s direction, including calling
customers regarding client callbacks and follow ups.
• Maintain company issued equipment and vehicle in a clean and safe condition at all times.
• Ensures company procedures, state / provincial laws are followed to ensure the safety of
themselves, our customers and the public.
• Other duties as assigned.
Buono Pest Control is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in company policy and the way we do business at Buono Pest Control and is an important principle of sound business management.
[Full-Time (Hourly)] Hourly Rate: 17-26
Full-Time and Part-Time Positions available
Flexibility of hours
You must hold and maintain a valid driver’s license.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
• You must obtain a Pesticide License from the state of Massachusetts in which you will have on the job training, education and study materials from Buono Pest Control.
Level of English Required: Minimal
How to Apply:
Call 617-489-3008 Ask for Marillian or