We are looking to hire a skilled Mechanic for our laundry facility located in our Boston Location!
Responsible for completing processing of linen to meet quality and efficiency standards.
• This position is responsible for the repair and maintenance of industrial washers, dryers, boilers, compressors, conveyors, and other equipment.
• Diagnose, rebuild, and repair equipment, perform inspections and preventive maintenance of equipment.
• Prepare and maintains records and reports.
• Must possess a variety of experience and in-depth knowledge in areas such as mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, Industrial Controls, PLC ladder logic, plumbing, HVAC, welding, Strong mechanical knowledge of pumps, valves, gears, bearings, lubricants, etc. Knowledge and ability to read blueprints,
• Excellent problem-solving skills, Ability to work any shift, excellent attendance, able to physically walk, crawl, climb ladders, lift up to 50 lbs., bend and squat to perform normal maintenance work.
• Massachusetts Fireman License
• Strong industrial maintenance experience working on large production machinery
• Experience fixing valves, fittings, pumps, joints, or pipes
• Knowledgeable in all aspects of production plan maintenance including pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical, power transmission, steam systems, pumps, etc.
[Full-Time (Hourly)] Hourly Rate: 25-35
Physical / Mental Requirements:
• May be at an industrial setting with heat/cold and distracting noise levels.
• Good hand-eye coordination
• Must be able to stand for 8n hour shifts
• Able to push or pull carts weighing several hundred pounds
• Able to lift to 50 pounds
• Able to stand on feet and work in hot temperatures for several hours
Level of English Required: Minimal
How to Apply:
Go to Purestar.com/Careers the selected View all current opening and it will take your to ADP recruitment page and select our Boston/Somerville location